|Monday||10:00AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
$135 per 45-minute session
$165 for initial session of 60 minutes
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance company and finding out a) the amount of the copayment, b) the number of sessions per year, c) the possibility of benefit extensions if you have limited sessions per year.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- I participate in the major insurance networks, such as Highmark/Blue Cross Blue Shield, UPMC, UPMD for KIDS (sponsored by Chips) and CHIPS. If there is any question regarding your health insurance my practice manager can find out for you or you can call your insurance company.
- Notice that i do NOT PARTICIPATE in any of the Medicaid based insurance plans, such as Gateway, or UPMC For You.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for self-paying patients.
Cash, check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. We cannot bill your insurance company for a session that you did not attend.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions?Please contact me for further information.